Tuesday 22 March 2011

Wednesday 23rd March:)

So I've had a very naughty week whilst visiting my boyfriend in England! This included an indian meal with a deliciously sweet peshwari naan, yummy sweet ciders, glasses of my favourite tipple southern comfort and lemonade, many slices of garlicy pizza, chicken with garlic butter, ulster frys cooked in butter and hearty snacks!!! Naughty Naughty!!! 








So as of today.. I am back on it..with limited syns and extra gyming!!! Summer Here I Come!


Sachet porridge (HEb) with water and milk
Pear
Mandarin
Grapes
Ferrero Rocher 1 syn
Red pepper and lentil soup
2 slices wholemeal seeded bread  6 syns
2 slices x Honey roast ham
1 tsp wholegrain mustard 0.5 syns
Banana
Walk to 2141
Pasta with peas, brocolli, cauliflower, mushrooms and carrot with red pesto sauce 2 syns
Scones made with splenda 3.5 syns
Grapes
Apple

Total of 14 syns

No comments:

Post a Comment