Saturday 9 March 2013

Welcome back...

So I've been a SliWo failure for the last year. Since I made the blog I've completely recovered from an extremely serious foot injury, graduated from university and am now an overseas consultant for UK tour operators. The only downside...is temptation of nice foods.

I hit a low point when I realised I was the same weight as my 6ft3 boyfriend :/

Having recently purchased tickets for Royal Ascot the pressure to fit my large bottom into a nice dress is on....3months!!!

Instead of doing SW, I'm just going to use this blog as my online daily tracker for food and exercise. I'm avoiding snacks, eating fruits and vegetables a lot more, exercising for at least 30 mins every day and ensuring my pedometer reaches 10,000 steps!!

So I'm in Canada now for work...its been a while since I weight myself. I'm size 16 and heres a photo from yesterday at a very frozen Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment