Tuesday 12 March 2013

Van City 11th March 13


Breakfast: Apple & cinnamon porridge, 1/2 cheese & onion bagel with full fat philly

So this morning I did an audit then I spent the rest of the afternoon walking around Downton Vancouver where I'll be for the next few days before flying home to London.

I decided to eat my main meal at Lunch time rather than dinner time as a) more time to digest b) cheaper to find lunch deals :-)

Lunch: Indian buffet....

Having bought a Royal Canadian Mountain Police (RCMP) teddy moose when last in Vancouver, Martin the Moose has become a facebook phenomenon with my friends. I decided to buy Martin a brother who I will eventually give to a good friend in April.


Martin the Moose overlooking the Banff Rockies
Martin the Moose at Calgary Airport
Martin and the new addition looking like the Kray Brothers...

For dinner I decided to have something lighter. I'd noticed a Vegan/Raw food cafe next to my hotel and decided to try it out. I enjoyed the smoothie but as for the cake...it tasted like rope!

Dinner: Strawberry Zing smoothie: strawberries, banana, orange juice, hempseeds and ginger :)

Snacks: 3 werther original sweeties

No comments:

Post a Comment